Reasons Why Kerala Real Estate Investments Are Attractive26 Dec 2014, Posted by Uncategorized in
If you think this is not the right time to invest in real estate, you are completely wrong. The recent trends point towards a bright future for real estate investment, and it is expected that the current USD 14 billion will rise up to USD 102 billion in the coming years. Increasing purchasing power, favorable government regulations, quick availability of property loans and economy have triggered the upturn in real estate investment. Adding to the momentum, the real estate developers are investing in big projects.
In Kerala, the situation is no different. Whether you are looking for investment opportunities in housing, properties or land, Kerala is the right place to put your money. Unlike a few years back, Non Resident Indians are not shunning away from investing in Kerala, but on the other hand, they are allured by the attractive prices and great investment opportunities opened by Kerala Real estate market.
Benefits of Investing in Kerala Real Estate
- The opportunity to capitalize on the growing real estate market
- Kerala real estate market usually sustains from real estate decline
- Improved liquidity
- Investment diversification
- High return on investment, in the form of rents
- Higher resale value
- Bright growth prospects
- Tax benefits and favorable government regulations
Independent houses, luxury villas and high-rise apartments are emerging in the cities like Calicut, Trivandrum and Cochin. Luxury Apartments in Calicut are in great demand, and builders are exploiting the opportunity and building properties with global standards in mind. Additionally, all the modern amenities such as spas, swimming pools and health centers are available in the Apartments in Calicut. Some of the factors that drive the Calicut Real Estate market include:
- Increase in disposable income and growing middle class
- Good infrastructure facilities, with excellent roads, highways and flyovers, transportation, educational institutions, hospitals, hotels and restaurants, and more
- Easy availability of home loans from banks and housing finance companies
- Entry of big players in the real estate sector
All these real reasons suggest why Kerala real estate investments are attracting investors from different parts of the world. Apart from apartments, Calicut attracts investors to venture money in ready to possess Commercial properties, plots and farmhouses.